Where to Purchase: Kaplan MD
Finish: sheer, buildable lip balm
Roxbury (clear with slight pearl)
Santa Monica (nude with pink undertone)
Beverly (warm-toned nude pink)
Hollywood (brownish brick red)
Melrose (fuchsia plum)
Rodeo (cool-toned burgundy)
Our Rating: 10/10 🙂
- Long lasting – when it wears off, it does not leave patches and wears off evenly
- Minty, slightly tingling plumping effect
- Smooth & lightweight lip color
- Acts as a lip balm and repairs chapped lips
- Protects against sun damage with SPF 30 – major pro! This is rare in lipsticks.
- Packaging is amazing for on-the-go application since the cap is attached to the product.
- These lipsticks are not opaque – they are sheer and leave a light tint to the lips. However the color is buildable!
- The shade “Santa Monica” can very easily wash out people with medium, tan, & deep skin tones.
Michelle’s Favorite Colors: Roxbury (the perfect clear lip balm), Beverly (the perfect nude pink), & Hollywood (brownish brick red)
Susan’s Favorite Colors: Hollywood (brownish brick red), Melrose (fuchsia plum), & Rodeo (cool-toned burgundy)
Want a chance to win all 6 of these lippies?
In order to enter in our giveaway:
1- Follow @themisufix.
2- Like this Photo on Instagram.
3- Tag a friend who loves lipstick.
4- Follow @kaplanmd on Instagram.
This giveaway ends WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 9TH.
The winner will be announced on THURSDAY, AUGUST 10TH.
Good luck 🙂