-Celestial (frosty white-pink)
-Moonlight (soft champagne)
-Sunlight (rose gold)
-Candlelight (warm bronze)
Price: $42.00 // Size: 0.5 oz
Final Rating: 10/10
I highly recommend this!
I purchased the Custom Enhancer Drops in “Moonlight,” which is a nice champagne shade for medium skin. I also loved “Celestial” when I swatched it in stores and seriously considered purchasing both. I loved “Celestial” because it gives my medium, yellow-toned skin a more intense highlight since it’s a frosty pink shade. However, I’m finding that “Moonlight” is more versatile since I can wear it alone for a slightly toned down glow, or layer powder highlight over it for the days I really want to shine!
- Formula: these drops are extremely pigmented and easy to blend.
- Longevity: this lasted over 6 hours on me without fading. If I set it with a powder highlight on top, it lasts all day and all night!
- Texture: the enhancer drops are neither sticky nor creamy; rather, they are almost slippery to the touch and have a very thin consistency. Therefore, these drops are perfect for my oily skin! I’ve also heard from friends with dry skin who love it, as well.
- Multi-functional: see below
- Fast-Drying: this product dries quickly, so you have to work quickly to blend it out. However, this isn’t a huge issue as long as you work in sections.
Ways To Use
Mixed in with foundation for an all-over glowing effect.
As an inner eye highlight or eyeshadow.
As a highlighter on top of cheekbones, Cupid’s bow, nose. *my favorite way
On the center of lips for the appearance of a plumper pout.