Beauty products these days can cost a fortune! With all the drugstore options it is hard to determine which products are both inexpensive and high quality. We have compiled a list of 10 everyday items that we love and best of all cost less than $10!
1. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herb and Rosewater 4.0 oz ($7.00) : One of my favorites to keep in my purse at all times! Perfect for refreshing your face midday. I use this for keeping my face looking less powdery after setting my face. If I am headed out after work, I will quickly spray my face and use makeup sponge to touch up any imperfections!
2. Real Techniques Miracle sponge ($6.99) : This is one of the BEST dupes for the BeautyBlender and for a 1/3 of the price. I use this everyday to blend out my foundation and under eye concealer. I actually prefer the dupe over the original- find out why here. Another amazing dupe to the BeautyBlender is the Pebble Blender – read our review on it here!
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo ($7.99) : Washing your hair everyday is bad for your hair. But how do you accomplish not having that gross greasy feeling after a day of not washing your hair? This is the only dry shampoo that I have found to work for me leaving my scalp feeling light and non greasy. I love the scent and how oil free I feel after using it!
4. NYX Micro Brow Pencil ($9.99) : I have raved and raved about this brow pencil! It is the perfect dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and half the price! Read our full review here to learn everything you need to know about this pencil.
5. Revlon Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain ($9.49) : This is the perfect no fuss lippie. It provides moisture and color all in one chubby stick. The color goes on sheer but are are fun and vibrant at the same time. My favorites are Honey, Sweetheart, and Rendezvous.
6. Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray ($5.49) : I recently started using this spray as a result of my hair becoming dry from heat styling. Ever since then my hair has felt healthier and smoother. I heat style almost everyday and can’t believe I was not protecting it from all the damage I was inflicting upon it!
7. Real Techniques setting brush ($7.99) : One of our most loved and used brushes in our collections! Perfect for setting under eye concealer and for applying highlighter on the high points of your cheeks.
8. Essie Barefoot and Topless ($8.50) : Every girl needs a go to nude nail polish in their collection. Barefoot and topless is the perfect feminine nude polish that looks good on any skin tone. I have been stopped countless times by people complimenting my nail color and asking what color I had on!
9. Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner ($7.99) : Toner is one of the skincare products I used to skip out on but now I don’t know what I would do without it! All you need is one that’s alcohol free and refreshing! I use this twice daily after cleansing and my skin has been less oily ever since.
10. Flormar Waterproof Lip Liner ($5.50) : This lip liner is only available at Flormar stores. Unlike most lip liners it stays for a very long time and keeps my lip color in place! I love how long lasting they are and sometimes I wear them without any lipstick on top. The colors are great and these have become a staple in my beauty routine.